Just over a year ago I attended a baby shower for my sister. We had a salad bar with all sorts of salads. One of her sisters-in-law made the most delicious salad. Fresh green spinach. Creamy pesto. Buttery pine nuts. Flavorful sun-dried tomatoes. Mmmm. So good.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 cup of pesto
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed
- Cook pasta until firm. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Add pesto and stir gently until all the pasta is well coated.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until throughly mixed.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Notes: Salad can be made ahead of time, but if you are making a day in advance I would recommend adding the spinach an hour or two before serving, so as to not let it wilt.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email once weekly and
to gain access to the FREE Cricut Cut Files page.