Who doesn’t love snickerdoodles? Cinnamony. Sugary. Creamy. And crunchy? This snickerdoodle popcorn has it all.
We have made it for all of our friends for the past few Christmases and it’s always a huge hit. We have some family friends that refer to it as Crack Corn because it’s that good.
- 12 cups of popcorn, popped
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon to create a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- In a small dish, melt chips in microwave for
- seconds at half power. Stir. Continue melting
- until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over popcorn. Carefully stir
- to mix completely.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over popcorn, stirring to throughly coat.
- Spread popcorn out onto a cookie sheet to dry.
- Store leftovers in an air tight container.
You can use microwaved or air popped popcorn. I pop my own popcorn in brown lunch sacks in the microwave. It’s super easy and much less expensive than microwave popcorn. Not to mention a lot healthier. No sodium or lactose and you can add your own butter.
We love cinnamon sugar anything, so this popcorn is definitely a favorite at our house. I usually make a half batch for just the two of us. Otherwise we would eat the whole bowl.
This is a great treat for any evening, whether you are watching TV or playing games. It’s a total hit. It also makes a great gift. Give some to family, friends, neighbors, or take a big batch to the office. I promise it will be gone before the end of the day.
Popcorn is the perfect blank canvas for any flavor. And there are a LOT of flavors. I have a collection of popcorn recipes in my eBook, 12 Popcorn Recipes Especially For Your Sweet Tooth. Be sure to check it out if you love popcorn as much as we do.