I’m sure you all know of my love for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. But today I wanted to share with you another Starbucks drink that I like to treat myself too in the fall. Their Caramel Apple Cider. Yes, I know I can get it all year round. But to me it’s a fall drink so that’s just about the only time I order it. Unless I’m missing fall, then I might get one.
Did you know that the Caramel Apple Cider is super easy to make at home? It just takes four ingredients. The hardest one to get is the Cinnamon Dolce syrup. But don’t worry. You can order it online or buy it at your local Starbucks. Everything else comes from your local grocery store.
- 1½ cup Apple juice
- ¼ cup Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Heat apple juice in the microwave or on the stove top until hot and steaming.
- Put Cinnamon Dolce syrup in the bottom of your mug.
- Pour hot apple juice into the syrup.
- Add a generous serving of whipped cream to your cider.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
You can add caramel sauce to the bottom of your mug as well if you like more caramel flavoring. I used Mrs. Richardson’s since that was the only one at Winco that had no high fructose corn syrup.
This tastes just like Starbucks. I think this will be my go to drink for the next couple weeks while I make my way through that bottle of Cinnamon Dolce syrup. It’s a nice change of pace from a morning cup of hot cocoa. Plus if you use 100% apple juice then it’s good for you, right?
If you are looking for another great drink for cold weather check out my Russian Tea recipe. (Psst, there’s no tea in it.)