Chocolate raspberry cups are quick and easy to make and make a great addition to any dessert, party, or gift.
Move over chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate raspberry cups are here. If you love raspberries then you have to try these chocolate raspberry cups. They look fancy but they are so simple. Even more so than the strawberries.
As I have mentioned before, Ricky buys me chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine’s Day. Last year I went to the chocolate shop with him and we also picked up some chocolate raspberries because they looked amazing. And they were! I don’t know which I like more, the strawberries or raspberries. So of course, I had to try to make them at home.
- 1 cup of chocolate, chips or chunks
- Wash raspberries and allow them to dry.
- Set out mini silicone baking cups on a pan or plate.
- Place 3 - 4 raspberries in each cup.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl or glass measuring cup in the microwave, or a chocolate pot.
- Spoon melted chocolate over berries.
- Place berries in the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes to help chocolate set up.
- Pop chocolate raspberry cups out of silicone molds and enjoy
Be sure to wash the berries really well. I would recommend my DIY produce wash to keep them fresher longer. Not that these cups will be around that long. They are the first thing to go when I make up some chocolate berries.
Typically chocolate raspberry isn’t my thing, but usually those things have a fake raspberry flavor. Not here. Real raspberries and thick chocolate really hit the spot.
These make great gifts or just a decadent treat for yourself. They would even make a fancy dessert for your Valentine’s Day dinner with almost no prep work or clean up.
And since you’re eating fruit these are a health food right? Which do you prefer? Strawberries or raspberries?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email once weekly and
to gain access to the FREE Cricut Cut Files page.